By this we mean the best game from 2010 after a year of hindsight, what game held up the best that we found ourselves playing a year after its launch despite a wealth of distractions. Really what else could hold this spot? Mortal Kombat made a valiant effort in April to dethrone it as our go-to title for fighters but to no avail. The addition of new characters, Ultra’s, and balance tweaks give it a firm nod over its predecessor as well. With practically unlimited replay value, expect this to win in perpetuity, so long as the up and comers don’t spoil it. C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!
Street Fighter 4 Anatomy
- The Street Fighter Legacy -
- Japanese Ink Wash Art -
- Street Fighter II HD Remix -
COUNTER POINTTo Spam or Not to Spam: The Fine Art of Fireballin’
If you are a spammer, you’re in good company. Look at […]
- Meta Kombat: Justin Wong and the Dragon Punch to the Mind June 19, 2011 Our story begins with a simple gesture: a man throws his hat. It glides past the man’s dazed ninja adversary ...
- Bad Cop – Injustice: Gods Among Us Review April 20, 2013 For a game administered its own comic book series for run-up promotion and produced by NetherRealm, the story is a ...
- E3 2011: Predictions and Assertions Day 1 June 7, 2011 Step up folks! In no order of (or claim to) relevance or legitimacy, here is the Flashy Review’s predictions for ...
- We’ll Always Have Parry: 3SO and the Future of Street Fighter September 1, 2011 Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike is a controversial entry in Capcom’s flagship fighting franchise. Despite its avid fanbase, and the ...
- King of EVO 2012 July 10, 2012 The uncontested meta-winner of EVO 2012 was King of Fighters XIII. Though the other grand finals matches displayed admirable skill ...
- Advanced Dragon Age 2 Tactics Let’s get one thing straight: peak combat effectiveness is achieved ... (155)
- E3 2013 – The Definitive Sizeup: Xbox One vs PS4 Controllers The first, truly critical fact to remember is that both ... (151)
- Heidegger and the Game Design Cul-De-Sac http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMtUVcOHPtw Since Minority Report’s debut in 2002, the concept of a ... (101)
- Dragon’s Crown and The Sexism Meme All are powerless under its sway. One look and you’re ... (97)
- Bad Cop: Diablo III Review The latest evolution of the Diablo series introduces plenty of ... (78)